Social Investment Results
- Raised $500,000 from 11 investors to build a Christian health clinic in Raleigh, NC offering high quality primary care to moms on Medicaid
- Raised $6,127,226.56 in donations from 1,201 donors to supply 2,128 K-12 scholarships to income eligible families in Indiana
- Provided pro bono social investment banking services to Eastern Star Church in Indianapolis resulting in a $3.2 million mixed use facility in one of the city’s highest poverty neighborhoods
- Served as a management consultant to Mission Increase Foundation office to form and execute a national expansion strategy. Click here to learn more about Mission Increase.
Social Enterprise Results
- Provided consulting services to 65 Indiana K-12 private schools to develop and deploy new development strategies and hosted a professional development forum for 41 school leaders
- Provided pro bono consulting services to 288 Grand Rapids, MI-area nonprofit leaders and 85 ministries via 4 quarterly workshops and 29 coaching sessions
- Provided pro bono consulting services to 156 Central Indiana nonprofit leaders and 59 ministries via 4 quarterly workshops and 59 coaching sessions
- Provided pro bono consulting services to over 150 Raleigh-Durham nonprofit leaders and 50+ ministries including 30 who completed a board governance assessment to improve their business operations.
- Hosted a shark tank in Raleigh for six nonprofits as a strategy to build their major gift development skills.
- Served as the administrative entity for a teacher-mentoring program called Elevate Indianapolis that graduated 100% of the students served at Arsenal Tech High School during the 2016-17 academic year.