Below are the three finalists that competed in the inaugural Jaylon Smith Minority Entrepreneurship Institute Indiana Showcase on July 7, 2019. Click on the images below to learn more about each business.
Indiana Venture Pitch Showcase
One July 12, 2019 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, MEI partnered with Commonwealth and National Christian Foundation to host a venture showcase which provided an opportunity for notable entrepreneurs and investors to evaluate Indiana’s emerging minority entrepreneurs in front of an audience of one hundred minority families.
- Year one goal of investing a total of $300k into the winning minority entrepreneurs
- Five entrepreneur contestants, three winners
- Indiana Advisory Committee
- Corporate Partners
- Business Advisors
- EOS System Implementation
- Capital Investments
- Equity partnership with Jaylon Smith